Long Jokes PG149

 SAVE the PIN and FOLLOW

A boss was complaining in a staff meeting one day that he wasn't getting any respect.


Later that morning he went to a local sign shop and bought a small sign that read "I'm the Boss”.


He then taped it to his office door.


Later that day when he returned from lunch, he found that someone had taped a note to the sign that said, "Your wife called, she wants her sign back!"

--------------------

I had to move to New York for health reasons. I’m extremely paranoid and New York is the only place my fears are justified.

-Anita Wise

--------------------

New York is like living inside Stephen King’s brain during an aneurysm.

-Kevin Wise

--------------------

New York City is having some tough times; they’re trying to save money. The New York City police department, as a budgetary consideration, switched over to one-size-fits-all body bags.  

-David Letterman

--------------------

New York, in the event of a nuclear attack, it’ll look the same as it did before.

-Billy Connolly

--------------------

I love being in New York, man.You don’t know what you’re going to see. I was walking around downtown today, I saw Angela Lansbury in an antique shop. For eight hundred bucks.

-Jeffrey Ross

--------------------

My wife thinks I’m too nosy. At least that’s what she keeps scribbling in her diary.        

-Drake Sather

--------------------

I used to work in an office. They’re always so mean to the new girl in the office. “Oh, Caroline, you’re new? You have lunch at nine-thirty.”

-Caroline Rhea

--------------------

Frankly, I don’t believe people think of their office as a workplace anymore. They think of it as a stationery store with Danish. You want to get your pastry, your envelopes, your supplies, your toilet paper, six cups of coffee-and then you go home.

-Jerry Seinfeld

--------------------

I hate pantyhose. Although I occasionally wear Control Top because I’ve found there’s no quicker way to flatten my tummy… and shut down my whole digestive tract.  

-Mercedes Wence

--------------------

Parenting is the easiest job to get. You just have to screw up once and it’s yours..Thirteen-year-olds having babies so that they can feel grown up. What happened to trying on Mom’s heels  and makeup? Christ, I still do that.

-Dennis Miller

--------------------

There are no perfect parents. Even Jesus had a distant father and a domineering mother. I’d have trust issues, if my father allowed me to be crucified.

-Bob Smith

--------------------

My father was a pimp and my mother was a prostitute. In my neighborhood “yo mama” games were very popular, but no one played them with me. What were they gonna say? “Lydia, yo mama’s a ho. “Yeah, and she gets paid! But yo mama gives it away for free. That makes her a stupid, po’ ho!"

-Lydia Nicole

--------------------

My father’s a proctologist. My mother is an abstract artist. That’s how I view the world.

-Sandra Bernhard


SAVE the PIN and FOLLOW