Long Jokes PG9

SAVE THE PIN and SHARE

Two young salmon are swimming along one day. As they do, they are passed by a wiser, older fish coming the other way.


The wiser fish greets the two as he passes, saying, "Morning, boys! How's the water?”


The other two continue to swim in silence for a little while, until the first one turns to the other and asks, "What the heck is water?"

--------------------

I’ve been in remission from breast cancer for three years, and the hardest part was losing my breast. Now when I really want something, I can’t say, “I’d give my left tit for that.”

-Liz Sells

--------------------

Coffee has carcinogens, causes cancer. And it also has caffeine. So not only are you dying, you watch yourself go.

 -Jackie Mason

--------------------

You Show me something that doesn’t cause cancer, and I’ll show you something that isn’t on the market yet.

-George Carlin

--------------------

Scientists say they’ve found the way to turn normal cells into cancerous cells. Hello? That’s called smoking.

-Jay Leno  

--------------------

My parents used to stuff me with candy when I was a kid. M&M’s, jujubes, SweeTARTS. I don’t think they wanted a child, I think they wanted a piƱata.

-Wendy Liebman

--------------------

Banker is swimming in the water. A shark comes toward him and veers away. Professional courtesy.

-Henny Youngman

--------------------

When we were growing up my mother told my brother he was a pain in the neck. He became a chiropractor. I’m glad she didn’t call him a pain in the ass.

-Joel Warshaw

--------------------

My father wanted me to become a doctor, but I wanted to do something that required more imagination. So we compromised, and I became a hypochondriac.

-Wally Wang

--------------------

A congressional hearing was held to address a nationwide shortage of firefighters. According to several employment experts, part of the problem is that many young people today are opting for better-paying jobs that don’t involve such a high risk of catching on fire.

-Craig Kilborn

--------------------

Realtors are people who did not make it as used-car sales-men.

-Bob Newhart

--------------------

Shakespeare said, “Kill all the lawyers.” That was before agents.

-Robin Williams

--------------------

They recall a lot of cars. “We gotta get those cars back. We don’t recall putting brakes in them.”

-Evan Davis

--------------------

Driving a convertible has changed my eating habits while driving. I used to eat those Hostess Mini Donut Gems with the white powdered sugar. Now at times I find I’m eating a bald donut with white junk on my face. “ But, Officer, it was a donut!”

-Paula Poundstone

--------------------

When you’re a dad you can’t keep your cool car. Fancy stereo, power windows, sunroof-the kids will kill all that stuff. Take an ordinary cookie. In the hands of a kid it becomes a sugar hand grenade. You take the car into the shop because chocolate chips are clogging the carburetor.

-Sinbad

SAVE THE PIN and SHARE