Long Jokes PG96

SAVE the PIN and SHARE

A blonde, brunette, and red head are all talking about what their dreams were when they were kids.


The brunette says, "I wanted to be a princess. I was so dumb."


The red head says, "I wanted to be a movie star. I was so crazy."


The blonde says, "I wanted to be the first person to travel around the sun, but I still haven't given up."


The brunette tells her, "If you came that close to the sun you would burn."


The blonde laughs at her, "That's why I would go at night!"

--------------------

I don’t get no respect. When I was born, the doctor smacked my mother.

-Rodney Dangerfield

--------------------

When I was born, I weighed three pounds four ounces. It’s not that I was premature. It’s just that when my older brother was born he left the womb a complete and total mess. I spent the first three months of my gestation just vacuuming.

-Jon Stewart

--------------------

If you don’t yell during labor, you’re a fool. I screamed. Uh, how I screamed. And that was just during the conception.

-Joan Rivers

--------------------

People are giving birth underwater now. They say it’s less traumatic for the baby because it’s in water. But certainly more traumatic for the other people in the pool.

-Elayne Boosler

--------------------

When the doctor asked me if I wanted a bikini cut for my” cesarean section, I said, “No! A bikini and a wine cooler is why I’m laying up here now.”

-Kim Tavares

--------------------

You take Lamaze classes… I went. It was a total waste of time. Ain’t nobody going to breathe a baby out. There’s going to be a fight.

-Sinbad

--------------------

It’s been over ten years since my wife and I pounded out our daughter. That’s kind of an extremely sensitive way to say we had a child. It was a blessed event, a wonderful, miraculous thing. But it also showed me what a self-centered dick I am. The doctor says, “Mr. Goldthwait, We’re going to have to perform a C-section.” Instead of going, “Oh, my God I hope everything’s okay,” I went, “Oh, great, I went to Lamaze for nothing.”

-Bobcat Goldthwait

--------------------

Everyone I know is having a baby and I’m childless. They all have these incredible stories and everything I do in comparison seems inconsequential. They say, “Well I was in labor for eleven hundred hours. I had the baby out in the woods. And now I’m back at work full time and I’m breast feeding.” I’m like, “I bought a new skirt.”

-Caroline Rhea

--------------------

The Vatican came down with a new ruling… no surrogate mothers. Good thing they didn’t make this rule before Jesus was born.

-Elayne Boosler

--------------------

She ’s screaming like crazy . . . You have this myth you’re sharing the birth experience. Unless you’re circumcising yourself with a chain saw, I don’t think so. Unless you’re opening an umbrella up your ass, I don’t think so!

-Robin Williams

--------------------

My wife, God bless her, was in labor for thirty-two hours. And I was faithful to her the entire time.

-Jonathan Katz

--------------------

Lamaze expects the husband ‘me’ to be there, so that I can witness this festivity. I did not want to be there. This was remarkably painful for my wife. There was nothing my presence could really do to relieve her pain. In other words, I didn’t see why my evening should be ruined too.

-Dennis Wolfberg

SAVE the PIN and SHARE